Tennessee University is a land grant university of the State of Tennessee and classified by the Carnegie Commission as a research school with high research activity. The school is offering numerous graduate programs that can lead to Master’s, online PhD programs and doctoral degree. Moreover, you may learn more about California teaching credential on our site.
Tennessee University Application Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university by regional accrediting agency. For foreign degree, it must be equivalent to a US Bachelor’s degree and also accredited by national or regional accreditation agency.
- For US degree holders, students need to earn a 2.7 GPA out of 4.0 scale and for foreign degree holders must need to earn at least 3.0 GPA or its equivalent that is B average. Please note that most of the graduate programs require a higher GPA.
- For candidates whose native language is not English, they need to submit IELTS or TOEFL test scores. To be admitted, candidates must meet the minimum score of paper based TOEFL that is 550, 80 for TOEFL iBT and 6.5 is needed for IELTS.
- Some of the programs require additional departmental requirements. With this, it is important to contact your chosen program to know about the specific requirements.
- Dean of Graduate School must approve admissions
In addition, Western Governors University is offering an official application to students in the institution. Your application will not be completed until you do not have notification from the office. Applications will only be considered after the committee receives all official materials and needed test scores. Candidates are responsible in ensuring that the admission received all documents. The time that the admission committee receives all applications, it will become permanently owned by the school and will never be returned to students.
Apply at Tennessee University Today
If you want to apply at Tennessee University, begin to enroll now but you first you need to meet all the application requirements and submit application form. When you are finished with it, you only need to wait for notice or notification of the school regarding your application.
Being educated is important because it helps you to learn and gain more on things you want to specialize. Whatever PhD program you want to enroll, be sure to submit application materials on time. Fill out all the information in your application form for you to be accepted. Besides, you may get additional information about University of Minnesota application process from our experts today.