If you have just recently graduated from college, but is still looking to pursue your studies, you must seek to earn your PhD degree from a school that offer the best PhD programs in History. These schools offer a variety of options that you can choose from in order for you to earn that degree. If you’re looking to enroll in a program with a low tuition fee, you must dig deep from the options that you see.
To help you out in making that decision, the top five schools offering the said program with a minimal tuition fee has been ranked for you. Aside from that, these schools offer you various options like a small or a large-scale program. Now, let’s take a look at how these schools are ranked.
Top Five Universities Offering PhD Programs in History
- Princeton University. Princeton’s PhD program in History is one of the best in the nation today. They provide students an option to enroll in a class with more female students and faculty members. Aside from that, they offer one of the lowest tuition fee rates.
- University of California-Berkeley. UC-Berkeley’s PhD program for History has always been ranked amongst the best in the nation not only because of its quality but due to their low tuition fee rate.
- Harvard University. Harvard University has many great online PhD programs and History is one of it. The university’s program provides students many options when it comes to fulfilling their PhD degree such as a small or a large-scale program.
- Johns Hopkins University. The school’s PhD program for History has been one of the most recognized by students and parents alike. They offer one of lowest tuition fee in the United States as well as a funded option for students.
- Stanford University. Stanford’s PhD program for History has been amongst the best in the nation today. For the past few years, they have been considered by many students all throughout the United States.
Those are the top five schools when it comes to the best PhD programs in History today. Aside from offering low tuition fee rates, they provide students an option to enroll in an online class. Well then, good luck in pursuing your PhD degree in History.